Tuesday 1 September 2015

September Wish List


September is here, and with it autumn has arrived in the UK. Despite a gloriously sunny birthday weekend, the end of August has been a bit abysmal in terms of weather, and it seems that summer is truly over! I am a real summer lover, so this is a pretty sad time for me, but I am willing to embrace cool autumnal days if it means the countdown to Christmas can begin (yes, I said the C word!!). 


To Visit


Highclere Castle

With the final series of Downton Abbey coming soon (sob), and my move to Newbury getting closer every day, I am hoping to fit a trip to Highclere in the near future. 


To See


Gogglebox

September sees the return of one of my favourite tv shows to our boxes, Gogglebox. This show always makes for a laugh, my personal favourite personalities being Sandy & Sandra, although Dom & Steph and Leon & June are close runners up. 

To Eat


St Martins Coffee

This little eatery is nestled away in St Martins Square, and is the perfect spot for a lunch date. They roast and grind their own coffee and stock the most wonderful loose leaf tea. I have only ever had a drink here before, so am hoping to visit for lunch or maybe a burger from there new evening menu!


To Read


Paper Towns- John Green

With Paper Towns now appearing in cinemas, I want to read the novel before seeing the film on the big screen, which has received rave reviews. 

To Buy


Lunch Pot Lunch Box

Starting my new job means I will be going back to packed lunches! These lunch pots are perfect for keeping a variety of foods separate, and prevent any spillages or leaking! 

To Wear


Midi Dress

I have fallen in love with this dress. It is cut in all the right places, with a cinched in waist leading down to a full skirt. Another great look from ASOS.

To Cook



Gizzi's Healthy Appetite

I received this cookbook as a gift for my birthday and cannot wait to get in the kitchen and make some of the recipes. The "grilled cauliflower with curried hummus and cashew nut brittle" is top of my list, followed closely by the "New York-Style Meatballs & Gravy with Courgetti". 

To Bake


Vegan Crunch Bars with PB drizzle

Peanut butter drizzle?! I am sold! These crunch bars look divine, perfect for an on-the-go snack. 


To Drink


Options Belgian Choc Toffee 

I love options hot chocolate, and this new flavour sounds absolutely divine! Sadly, it's only limited edition and available to sachets for a short time, so I am going to get scouting it out.

Rosie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment