Saturday 1 August 2015

August Wish List


August is upon us, and what a glorious month. Mainly because myself and my twin sister turn 21 this month, a mile stone birthday! As the last month of summer, August is all about squeezing out the most of the sunshine.



To Visit

Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain. So blesses to have been able to visit here in high school!!!

Barcelona

August is starting off on a high for me, with a trip to Barcelona with some of my best girlfriends. Sangria, sightseeing and tapas are all high on the priority list!

To See



Regal Cinema Melton - RSC Othello

My home town has the cutest independent cinema, and they often screen event showings. At the end of the month, a screening of Royal Shakespeare Company's Othello is being shown, and as a lover of Shakespeare I am hoping to get some tickets.

To Eat



Tossed UK

I stumbled across this food company in a service station last month, and have been dreaming of my custom made salad box ever since. The healthy eating concept shines through the menu, without a single limp salad leaf in sight. I highly recommend a visit if you are ever near a store. I've got my eye on the super kale caesar. What do you fancy?

To Read

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

The Girl On The Train

I purchased this novel along with 6 other books last month, and cannot wait to get my nose stuck in. The book has been topping the book charts for a while, and I am looking forward to seeing whether it lives up to the hype.

To Buy



Marks and Spencer Embroidered Cushion

I am slightly bias, but M&S have some really great home ware at the moment. I am a particular fan of the Moroccan range, including this beautiful embroidered cushion. It would look great as a scatter cushion alongside a mixture of patterns and bold prints.

To Wear


Boden's Ottoman Shift Dress

As September approaches and with that the beginning of my graduate career, I have started to think about my work wardrobe. Boden always has some great pieces, and I love this dress, with a flattering fit and sixties inspired look.

To Cook

Veggie burgers. These vegetarian bugers can also be served in buns with all the usual accompaniments for a more substantial meat-free meal: http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/v/veggie-burgers.html


Ultimate Veggie Burgers

Waitrose always supply some great recipe ideas, and these veggie burgers look delightful. A mixture of veggies, potatoes and seeds, they are wonderfully nutritious and hopefully taste as good as they look.

To Bake

Low Carb Zucchini Brownies | http://cafedelites.com

Courgette Brownies

I love trying out baking recipes with a twist, and this brownie recipe includes courgette, adding some veg and moisture to the mixture. 

To Drink

matcha mint iced tea via Love & Lemons

Matcha Mint Iced Tea

Mint tea is a part of my daily routine. I usually have a few cups a day, and love the freshness of it. This recipe is a summer twist on the classic, adding matcha powder for added nutrition, and colour!

Rosie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment