Monday 15 June 2015

This Week's Happiness List


This week has marked my first as a graduand. No exams, no coursework, no worries! I spent the first half of the week in Liverpool sorting all my stuff out and seeing friends before leaving Liverpool for good on Wednesday. I started back working at M&S on Thursday (no rest for the wicked), so my room is currently looking a lot like an episode of the hoarder next door!

Here are the things which have made this week a great one:

1. Chilling in bed watching kids films. I watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and How to train your dragon 2 at the start of the week, and loved them both! I do love watching animated films, they are just easy to watch and don't require much brain work, just what I needed after a hectic year of University work. Plus, the momentous number of food puns in CWACOM 2 really cheered me up!

2. Visiting my friend Harley in Manchester for the day. You can read all about our day here. It was great to have a catch up and have someone to share my monkeys (worries) with.

3. Barbecuing at Greenbank Park to celebrate my friends birthday. It was the best way to spend my last evening in Liverpool.

4.  Drinking the best gin & tonic I have ever had the pleasure of trying at Botanical Gardens, Liverpool. My friend George and I enjoyed a large glass of my favourite tipple lounging on the deck chairs in the sunshine, and it was blissful. I urge anyone in the Liverpool area to pay the gin garden a visit before it closes in September. Head to the Baltic Triangle to see what all the fuss is about!

5. Spending the day in Cambridge with James and his parents. We parked up at the Orchard Tea Rooms in Grantchester, walked along the river cam in to Cambridge, lunched and shopped. It was a wonderful day and the best way to end a wonderful, but tiring week.

Rosie
x


2 comments :

  1. Love those two movies so, so much, I loved Hiccup and Astrid's relationship - so cute! Haha. Congratulations on graduating!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids films are just the best right?!
      Thanks so much, I still cannot believe I have finished education!
      Rosie
      x

      Delete