Saturday 16 May 2015

This Week's Happiness List




I just love this image. I currently have it as my phone background so that every time I glance at my phone (probably too often!) I get reminded of this lovely little message. This week the weather has been typically British spring time weather, raining one minute and sunny the next. I only have a few weeks left in Liverpool, so am trying to enjoy every moment and savour all the little things, which is helping towards my goal of being happier!

1. Once Upon A Time on Netflix. Probably THE worst time for me to get addicted to a TV series, but I find watching an episode at night lets me relax and forget about my worries for exams. I had seen a lot of people blogging/talking about this series, and thought I would give it a go. Needless to say, I am hooked. Fantasy and fairy tales are just my thing.

2. Laughing at funny videos online. I love watching something someone has shared on facebook/twitter and genuinely laughing out loud. This week I have been giggling at Hugo age 2 #thuglife, this baby trying avocado for the first time and basically anything posted by Doug the pug. If you need cheering up, I highly recommend a watch of any of these.

3. Bagging myself another New Look bargain, a new pair of trousers which were a steal in the sale. They are super comfy and will come in handy for work come September!

4. A meal out with my friends on Friday night. I joined a group of my uni friends for a meal at Salt House Bacaro for small plate, drinks and laughs, and it was an absolute delight. The food was beyond amazing, and the company even better!

5. Drinks with my house mates. We headed to concert square for a few drinks to celebrate the end of uni for Jess and Emily as they will be leaving Liverpool in the next few days. I cannot believe how fast the year has gone!

Rosie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment