Monday 17 November 2014

The Happiness Project- Things Which Have Made Me Happy This Week

You're never fully dressed without a smile.


I've been thinking about happiness, and what makes me happy, a lot recently.
Due to this, and on the recommendation of a few people, I've decided to start writing a weekly happiness post. Inspired by one of my favourite bloggers weekly '10 things that've made me happy this week' post, I'm going to write a post with 5 things which have made me smile, giggle and generally appreciate life in the past week. Some of things will be small, some will be bigger, but they will all have the shared quality of inducing happiness.


So here goes for week one!

1. Receiving a home package from my mum. There is always something super special about getting mail which doesn't consist of bills or junk letters. Mine was filled with some of my favourite things, a bookmark, inspirational quote card and hot chocolate. 


2. Dressing up as a convict from OITNB for the monthly AU night. Our super creative social secs even made a mug shot wall and some hand written signs to jazz up our photos! Our rendition of the cell block tango went down a treat on the bus to the guild. 



3. Celebrating Emily, one of my house mates, 21st birthday with a Friday night out in Liverpool, finishing with a boogie in Pop World!


4. The first feelings of festivity emerging with all the Christmas adverts being unveiled! My personal favourites; Sainsbury's World War 1 tribute and Boots cute family centred ad. 

5. Visiting the creative fair, Artisans in the Palm House, at Sefton Park on Sunday. Filled to the brim with handmade gifts and goodies and so many talented makers!  

Have a good week, and KEEP SMILING

Rosie
x


No comments :

Post a Comment